The Royal Wharf is an exciting new 363,000m2 waterfront development in one of the greatest cities in the world – London. Boasting a 500m south-facing riverside walk along the River Thames, the Royal Wharf comprises 3,400 apartments and townhouses, as well as approximately 15,000 m2 of office space and 5,000 m2 of retail and F&B spaces. With over 45% of designated open spaces and play areas, the development also features a riverside park linking the Royal Wharf Pier, Royal Wharf Amphi-Theatre and Riverside Walk.
The Royal Wharf also offers quick access to central London via the Underground, DLR and the future Crossrail, as well as excellent international connectivity via London City Airport. It would also be a good investment proposition by virtue of its close proximity to the future 14-hectare Asian Business Park located just a stone’s throw away at the Royal Albert Dock.
Outstanding transport links; with its own DLR station at Pontoon Dock; 4 mins to London City Airport and only 10 mins walk to Custom House, future Crossrail station.
- New Town Square, High Street Retail, Restaurants, Bars & leisure Space
- Proposed New school, and opportunity for Medical Centre
- Half kilometre of South Facing River Frontage
- Adjacent to Lyle Park and award winning Thames Barrier Park
- 45% of Royal Wharf designated open space
- Phase 1 completion anticipated in Summer 2016